03 April 2011

Counting Down

Counting down until my Etsy showcase on the 14th. Have things still yet to be made. Ideas are swirling. But I'm at the keyboard instead of sitting with my yarn (or doing dishes or laundry or snuggling with a grumpy 11m old - or trying to catch up on sleep lost because of a teething 11m old). And while trying to get ready with things for the showcase, I'm trying to come up with something to do for Munchkin's 1st Birthday. Time sure if flying!

Some times I wish there were more hours in the day or if I had an extra set of hands or some help around the house. That would be lovely!

And I'd LOVE a keyboard to replace the one my husband got 2 months ago. Our old keyboard was on the blink, so my husband went looking for a new one. He got a wireless with a wireless mouse. I think we got the dud in the lot! So, having just spent 20+ mins typing (and retyping) this up, that's now all the incentive I need to get the hell off the computer and get to work. Le Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment