03 December 2010

Bells .. Lemons .. Whatever!

I had planned on making some bells for ornaments. Instead I started making another baby hat (Yeah .. I dont nkow how it happened either). This one will be a lemon. I've got the body of the lemon done. Now it's a simple matter of getting the "greenery" done & attached to the top of the hat.

Did I say SIMPLE?! I've tried crochet and I've tried knit. Utter failures, both! I can picture it my head .. why can't I just make it! Maybe it's because I actually got sleep that it's throwing me off. Maybe it's that I told my husband "yeah, ok, you make the coffee" and now I'm all jittery. (I'm surprised his coffee doesn't dissolve the spoon when u go to stir it!!) I don't know why I just can't get it. But that doesn't make it any less frustrating!

Maybe I should have just gone with the bells ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment