26 December 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Living in FL, I'll be dreaming of a White Christmas for a loooong time! But, I don't have to dream about Tunisian Crochet Hooks anymore ;) Now I just need to learn how to use them ;)

Like knitting and crochet, with some determination and a lot of practice, I'll be able to cross that off my "learn such-n-such craft" list. I've seen it on Knit & Crochet Now and Knitting Daily and loved the way the final results lookd. Gorgious!

All in all, it was a good holiday! Plenty of leftovers for lunches and snacks. Unfortunately there were no leftover latkes :( I would make more today, but I'm tired! I baked for almost a week straight and then there was all the cooking and cleaning, and picking up last minute stocking stuffers, and running to the post office (and so on and so forth). Then last night Munchkin wakes up at 1.50 for a bottle and a diaper change. I had been asleep for 90 minutes at least. Good thing too, since I didnt get back to sleep until after 7.00! Really glad husband had the day off! He got up with Munchkin this morning and Mommy got to sleep a little longer!

Today is a busy day filled with more clean up, washing towels and all of Munckin's new clothes. Next year I want self-washing dishes! Or at least a dishwasher that runs on electricity, rather than my own two hands. All this busyness and all I want to do is "test drive" my new crochet hooks! Ack! What's a crafty mom to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment